Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Les Miserables

So this is our family's final year at Bonneville High School and the theatre program. The current production is one of my favorites! Les Miserables is a fantastic operetta filled with great music and fantastic artistry. Bonneville's productions is really spectacular. The costumes are amazing (shameless plug for my amazing mother who designed and made them!) and the set is beautiful. The kids do an amazing job singing, and the acting is pretty fantastic as well.

Ashlee is playing Fantine (Cosette's mother). Here is the program cover with her on it:

I really suggest that you go if you have a chance. It's running tonight (22), Thursday-Saturday (25-27), and Monday (29)... and I believe there's also a matinee on Saturday. It starts at 7pm in the BHS auditorium.

Click here to see the facebook event.

Call 801-452-4081 for discounted tickets.

All ticket are $8.00 at the door the night of the performance.

Here are a couple post-performance pictures :)


1 comment:

Jill Manis said...

Aw, I love that play! Saw it at Tuachan last year which was AMAZING, but it's always fun seeing your siblings perform. Too bad I'm so far away now!