Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Dragons!

So a couple weeks ago Ian, Seth, and I went to see How to Train Your Dragon. It's a new animated flick by DreamWorks. AMAZING! It's seriously one of the best and most-enjoyable animated movies I've seen in a long time.

The character development is great, and although you know how it's going to end, the getting there is pretty durn exciting! It had enough surprises in it to keep me interested and enough real-ness to it to make it worth watching. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Go see it!

It's awesome!

2 comments:

Krisling said...

Isn't it awesome? I love that movie with all my tiny little frozen heart. We took Toby to see it on Monday and he loved it too. I want a dragon now. I thought Toothless was SO cute.

I also adore Chris Sanders. Stitch is one of my all time favorite cartoon characters, so Sanders is basically my hero :)

Krisling said...

Oh PS - my grandma (Dian Adams) was really impressed with Ashlee in Les Mis. You should tell her.