Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Instant Gratification

So last week I had a plan. Then I had a new plan on Saturday. And a new one on Sunday. And a new one on Monday. And today I came to the grand conclusion that plans are ridiculous! Well, sometimes, in some cases. But I have definitely determined that I have essentially no control over most things in my life, and that I should accept that and move on to the next surprise. Because it's all pretty much a surprise. Really.

Now that the show is over, and I have something that resembles a life again, I will attempt to renew my commitment to writing weekly.

I got a new snowboard. It is pretty much awesome. And with said snowboard came a free lesson/lift ticket package. Unfortunately, I scratched a little to hard and the redemption code is now illegible. Hopefully the nice folks at Burton will cut me a break...

And now for more exciting news... 

Well, that's about it.

No comments: