So I'm setting a resolution to write on this thing at least weekly. Hopefully more. I have a lot to blog about! All of my crazy trips, my working adventures, and all that jazz! It's exciting stuff!So some news:
A bunch of my films premiered at the LDS Film Festival mid-January. We won the audience choice award for my last student film that I produced entitled The Teller's Tale. (pictured below and to the left)

The feature I worked on summer 2007 also premiered! Dragon Hunter was actually pretty sweet, if I do say so myself! I had a couple other student films that I worked on show up at the festival as well, so it was pretty successful!So that was sweet. (see the awesome dragon poster? Yeah...)
Let's see what else...
Well here's a list of things you have to look forward to coming soon:
A bunch of photos from a bunch of things including, but not limited to, all of my east coast trips, holidays, birthdays, random moments. And, of course, stories to go with them. And my next blog will actually be philosophical. Brace yourself. Hah.
1 comment:
Hey Michelle! Looks like you lead quite the exciting life...making movies and all! Congrats! :) It's good to see that you are doing well. By the way, Happy Birthday on the 18th...I thought of you. :)
Post a Comment